Last updated June 16, 2023
Accessing the website, patient portal or any other associated forms of content under the Clinic do not constitute, and are not a substitute for, medical advice or the services of a regulated health professional and no advice is given unless and until you are connected with a professional for health services. The Clinic should not be used if you are experiencing a medical emergency. If you have a medical emergency, you should call 911 immediately or attend the emergency room of the nearest hospital. Under no circumstances should you attempt self-treatment based on the Content of the website or portal.
- Users must be at least 18 years old to access and use the website.
- Users must be residents of Ontario, Canada, and physically located in Ontario while using the website, portal or services.
- The website is not to be used for medical emergencies. In case of a medical emergency, please contact emergency services immediately.
- The Clinic provides virtual medical services, including consultations, assessments, and treatments, through Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurses, and Registered Psychotherapists.
- The services provided are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in separate agreements and applicable laws.
- Users agree to use the website solely for lawful purposes and in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Users must not engage in any activity that may disrupt the website's functionality, compromise its security, or interfere with other users' access or use.
- To access certain features of The Clinic, you may be required to successfully sign up for a patient portal account and establish a username and password login credentials (the “User ID”). If you establish a User ID, you will keep your User ID and password secure and will not grant access to or otherwise share your User ID and/or password with any other person. You must provide us with true, accurate, current, and complete information for your patient portal. If we believe or suspect that your information is not true, accurate, current, or complete, we may deny or terminate your access to The Clinic.
- We reserve the right to disable any Patient portal access issued to you at any time at our sole discretion. If we disable access to a User ID issued to you, you may be prevented from accessing The Clinic (or any portion thereof).
- When you use or view the patient portal or send emails, texts or other electronic messages to us, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email, by text message or by requesting form completion through the patient portal. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing
- If you elect to receive text messages through the Clinic, standard data and message rates may apply. Any and all such charges, fees or costs are your sole responsibility. You should consult with your wireless carrier to determine what rates, charges, fees or costs may apply to your use of the Clinic
- By creating an account to access the patient portal, you acknowledge and agree that The Clinic will send you service-related emails and text messages relating to your account, including service updates. These communications can be managed through user features made available through the patient portal from time to time. Your consent to receive communications and do business electronically, and our agreement to do so, applies to all of your interactions and transactions with us. You may withdraw your consent to receive communications electronically by contacting us in writing. If you withdraw your consent (excluding consent to receive marketing communications), from that time forward your patient portal access will be deleted. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legal validity and enforceability of any obligations or any electronic communications provided or business transacted between us prior to the time you withdraw your consent. Please keep us informed of any changes in your email, telephone number or contact information so that you continue to receive all communications without interruption.
- All intellectual property rights related to the website, including trademarks, copyrights, and proprietary materials, belong to the Clinic.
- Users may not use, reproduce, or distribute any of the Clinic's intellectual property without prior written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
- The website and its content are provided on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind, including accuracy, reliability, or completeness.
- The Clinic does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or uninterrupted access to the website.
- The website does not provide medical advice. The information provided on the website is for general informational purposes only and should not be considered a substitute for professional medical advice. Users should consult with qualified healthcare providers for specific medical concerns or advice.
Limitation of Liability:
Modification and Termination:
- The Clinic reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the website or any part thereof at any time without prior notice.
- The Clinic may modify this Agreement at its discretion, and continued use of the website after modifications constitutes acceptance of the updated terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada.
- Any disputes arising from or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and the Clinic, superseding any prior agreements or understandings.
Privacy and Data Protection:
- Users understand and agree that the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, and the Clinic cannot guarantee the absolute security of data transmitted through the website.
Third-Party Websites and Content:
- The website may contain links to third-party websites or content for informational or reference purposes. The Clinic does not endorse or assume responsibility for the accuracy, reliability, or content of such third-party websites or content.
- Users acknowledge and agree that their access and use of third-party websites or content are at their own risk, and the Clinic shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from such access or use.
Users agree to indemnify, defend, and hold the Clinic, its employees, and affiliates harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses arising out of or related to the user's access or use of the website, violation of this Agreement, or infringement of any intellectual property or other rights.
If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
The failure of the Clinic to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or the right to enforce it in the future.
Users may not assign or transfer any rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Clinic. The Clinic may freely assign or transfer this Agreement without user consent.
The section headings in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of the Agreement.
This Agreement may be drafted in multiple languages for reference purposes. In case of any discrepancies or conflicts, the English version shall prevail.
For any questions or concerns regarding this Agreement, please contact us email@example.com